What’s New in the May Bus Book?Posted April 7th, 2021
Foothill Transit has new and improved schedules starting May 2.
The latest issue of the Foothill Transit Bus Book is effective May 2nd.?We worked hard collecting your feedback, observing our service, and making schedule adjustments and updates to improve your commute. Here’s a glimpse at the changes.
- Staying Safe — We want to help everyone get around safely. If you choose to ride with us, we ask that you please:
- Reduced Service — The COVID-19 pandemic has changed everything, including how we run safe service. Right now that means a reduction in service. We continue to run fewer buses on Commuter Express Lines 490, 493, 495, 498, 499, and 699.
- Paused Service — Lines 690, 851, 853, and 854 are temporarily not operating. Sign up for Rider Alerts to get the latest updates.
- Schedule Adjustment — We have made an adjustment to the evening schedules for Line 190.
- Back In Service — The Silver Streak?and Line 480 stops on the 10 Freeway at Puente Ave and Azusa Ave are back in service as of May 2.
You can pick up a Bus Book at our Transit Stores?for free, while supplies last, starting in the end of April. Or you can download the?E-Bus Book?— it’s totally customizable and always FREE. Simply select the lines and information you need, and it’ll download right to your desktop or phone! The updated schedules will be available soon.